PCDHFC – Law Enforcement Action Pistol (LEAP)
LEAP All Steel (Almost) Shoot
Saturday June 22, 2019
Six Stages including Shotgun and Rifle
Match Fee: $20 for PCDHFC members
$30 for Non-Club Members
Please bring exact Change.
Hamburgers $5 and Drinks $1
Registration: 0800 Please come early.
Shoot Starts at: 0900
Ammunition Required: minimum 180 rounds for pistol – 20 Rounds rifle (.22, .223 or pistol calibre), Shotgun 10 rounds lead birdshot.
Important: All shooters MUST be qualified in the safe use of a holster – IPSC Black Badge, Law Enforcement Trained, PCDHFC Holster Course. See Match Rules.
Tiger Arms, Wanstalls, DS Tactical, Custom Reloading, POCO Military,
Vancouver Police Revolver Club…more to come……
All door prizes MUST be present to win. Door Prizes drawn AFTER clean up.
Winners of ammunition MUST produce a valid PAL.
Courses of Fire:
Fire and Movement
Shooting on the Move
Whirly Gig Madness
Competitors are expected to read the Match Rules and the Courses of Fire Below:
Rimfire Rifle/Pistol or just Pistol
- See courses of fire – shooter may shoot rifle and pistol or just shoot pistol if you don’t have a rifle – but you can’t shoot both – time doesn’t allow.
- Rifle is .22, .223 or pistol calibre carbine. (20 rounds minimum required). Pistol is centerfire only.
- You must have sufficient number of magazines to shoot 20 rounds. No bolt guns, tubular mags, single shots etc.
- You must be competent with the handling of your rifle or shotgun. There will be NO learning how to use the firearm. It is unsafe and slows down the match.
- There will not be any loaner rifles or shotgun from the Club however you may borrow a friend’s (again you have to know how to use it).
Shotgun (with lead birdshot)/Pistol or just Pistol
- See courses of fire – Note – This stage is still under development due to changes in the range approval. If you don’t have a shotgun you can shoot just pistol
- Consists of shooting minimum 6 birdshot then pistol.
- Shotgun must be “Tactical Type” – 22 inch barrel maximum.
Shotgun ammunition MUST be LEAD birdshot – #7 or #8