By now you may have read the most recent announcement by the Provincial Health Officer concerning the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley region (Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley restrictions Nov 9, 2020). We wish to assure our members that with each announcement we evaluate our COVID policies so that risk of transmission is minimized.
At this time, there is no change in our operations. To summarize our COVID specific policies:
- All Ranges are open since we are an outdoor facility.
- We continue to be temporarily (while the COVID situation persists) members and their guests only except for Committee events where there is specific spacing/cleaning procedures.
- Guests are whoever is in your household or in your safe bubble.
- We maintain contact tracing records for everyone who attends the range.
- Ranges and classrooms have monitored occupancy limit.
- Both Staff and members have access to cleaning supplies and participate in wiping down used surfaces before and after use.
- There are barriers between each shooting position.
- In both the Club house and Trap House buildings any activity has mandated spacing and members must bring and wear masks. Staff and Committee leaders will advise in which situations masks are mandatory.
- We are not allowing bookings for our hall for social activities.
- All staff have PPE and have protocols designed to keep them safe.
One update that may affect our members engaging in activities outside the range is the health officer’s ban on traveling in or outside of the region for sporting activities.
From November 7, 2020 at 10:00 pm to November 23, 2020 at 12:00 pm travel into and out of the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley should be limited to essential travel only.
This may impact those of you who are planning a hunt or those who are attending matches. We advise all of you to read the Nov 7 COVID update.