Mark your calendars for November 3rd for our annual Pumpkin Shoot, one of our most popular club events of the year. Between 11-2pm destroy pumpkins (or other surplus vegetables?) with your firearms in a safely supervised environment with our range officers and volunteers. Bring your own pumpkins or purchase them. Proceeds of day cards, donations, pumpkin sales and others will go to our charities. Some snacks and refreshments available.
Who can attend:
Members: by donation
Guests of members: $10 day card insurance
Non-members: $25 day card insurance
Range 1: Center-fire rifles or shotgun with slugs
Range 2: ??? Shotguns, pistols, axes, spears, hammers…??
Range 3: Pistol-calibre, rimfire, shotguns
What to bring:
- ear and eye protection
- cash to buy pumpkins and for donations
- pumpkin destroying ammunition
We need volunteers for the following:
- Transporting pumpkins (Nov 3rd – need a vehicle that can carry pumpkins)
- Sign in (check member badges or sell day cards)
- Sell tickets for pumpkins
- ROs and information
- Set up and clean up (9:30am)
Volunteers will get guest vouchers and pumpkins
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.