Step 3 at PCDHFC – Members and range users. As the Province has set tomorrow July 1st as the start of Step 3 of our COVID protocols, your club is mandating the following changes:
- Mask usage is personal choice. Please respect everyone’s individual decision on whether or not they will continue to employ a mask or not.
- The definition of “guest” no longer is restrictive and need not be someone from your COVID bubble.
- The office will remain blocked at the entrance for the time being.
- Social distancing for now will still be in place.
- All hygiene supplies are still available and you are still asked to wipe down the areas you have used.
- Capacity restrictions will be up to staff, instructors and to committee leaders.
- Happy Canada Day weekend!
For more information on Step 3 guidance, please read the Province’s page on this.