The archery committee is pleased to announce the reopening of the archery trails for MEMBERS-ONLY with CONDITIONS below.
Archery Trails Limited Opening
Trail use Conditions
- Stay Home if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- At this time only club members can use the trails.
- Archers must sign in at the office.
- Archers must carry a cell phone and provide the phone number at sign in. This is mandatory.
- Maximum 4 archers per group.
- It is recommended that archers remove their own arrows from the targets.
- Maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times.
- There are no washroom facilities open at this time.
- It is recommended that you bring sanitizer or disinfectant wipes to clean your hands and equipment when you are finished.