Beginning June 3, 2020 committees are permitted to book ranges for their shoots but must obey the additional guidelines to help protect their members, staff and community from spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Committee Volunteers must ensure their participants read and understand these guidelines.
Limited Access to Facilities
In order to control which common areas must be cleaned, the following facilities are NOT open for use except with conditions. Committee Volunteers must ensure no others gain access to these facilities.
- Trap House – Except for use by Committee Volunteers for organization (getting supplies, etc)
- Bathroom will contain cleaning supplies to be used before and after use
- The Trap House including the porch is off limits even in the event of inclement weather
- Club House – Except for use by Committee Volunteers for organization
- Office / Range Office – When the office needs to be accessed, designate only single Committee Volunteer to interact with staff when absolutely needed.
- Caretaker’s Residence – There is absolutely no reason to approach Claude and Bonnie’s residence. If required Claude can be reached by phone.
Screening of participants
- Committee Events are open to non-members with the collection of contact information
- Participants who are ill, exhibit any symptoms of cold or fever, or who have had contact with any who were diagnosed with COVID within the 14-day quarantine period are not permitted to enter the club.
- Participants must have the following in addition to standard range safety equipment:
- Face mask: minimum cloth covering nose and mouth that does not interfere with other range safety protocols to be used when 2m distancing is not possible
- Members who are in any of the high risk groups most vulnerable to COVID-19 should consider not participating as the coronavirus conditions persist in the community.
- Committee Volunteers have the right to deny access to anyone who falls under these conditions and can suspend the Committee Event at any time.
- Participants must reasonably ensure they are spaced out by the recommended two metres. When this is not possible they must employ masks.
- Committee volunteers must ensure there is space for participants to gather when observing or between engaging in committee activity.
- When changing positions, advise members on what course to take so that they do not cross paths or come into contact with others.
- Members must not share items between themselves, including target pasters, stands, staplers, props. A volunteer can allocate items to individuals for their use only.
- Committees should appoint single volunteers for specific set up such as recording roll call, handling cash and break down tasks
- Sales of snacks are NOT allowed.
Cleaning and hygiene
- Members are to be reminded to exercise proper hygiene protocols including
- washing hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Coughing or sneezing into the elbow and away from others
- Wearing mask and eye protection at all times in the company of others
- When the Committee activity is on the calendar, the club will endeavour to schedule cleaning before and after the event by contacting the Caretaker
- The Committee is responsible for collecting garbage and disposing of it in the garbage containers located on Range 1 or in the parking lot. This is to ensure the Caretaker is not exposed to the virus.
- The Committee is responsible to:
- Spray and wipe disinfectant on areas accessed by volunteers and members BEFORE and AFTER the committee event including: chairs, tables, door handles, railings, tent poles, cash boxes, storage items, staplers, drink machine, bathroom surfaces
- The Club will make available cleaning supplies such as spray bottle with disinfectant spray bottle, wipes and/or paper towels
For questions and feedback please send it to email@example.com.