Saturday August 25, 2018
Six Stages including Shotgun and Rimfire Rifle
- $20 for PCDHFC members
- $30 for Non-Club Members
Please bring exact change
Hamburgers $5 and Drinks $1
Registration: 0800 Please come early.
Shoot Starts at: 0900
Ammunition Required: minimum 165 rounds for pistol – 30 Rounds rifle (.22 rimfire), Shotgun 10 rounds lead birdshot.
Important: All shooters MUST be qualified in the safe use of a holster – IPSC Black Badge, Law Enforcement Trained, PCDHFC Holster Course. See Match Rules.
Tiger Arms, Wanstalls, DS Tactical, Canada Ammo, Custom Reloading, POCO Military, Vancouver Police Revolver Club
Main Door prize – .38 PPC Revolver. Heavy Barrel – Bomar sight. Perfect for getting into revolver shooting
All door prizes MUST be present to win. Door Prizes drawn AFTER clean up.
Winners of firearms or ammunition MUST produce a valid PAL.
Competitors are expected to read the Match Rules and the Courses of Fire.
Note: Even though there is a Rifle/Pistol and a Shotgun/Pistol stage, you can still shoot pistol only. You’ll shoot a slightly different sequence so there are still six stages for everyone.
Rimfire Rifle/Pistol or just Pistol
- See courses of fire – shooter may shoot rimfire rifle and pistol or just shoot pistol if you don’t have a rifle.
- Rifle is .22 Rimfire only. (20 rounds minimum required). Pistol is centerfire.
- You must have sufficient number of magazines to shoot 20 rounds. No bolt guns, tubular mags, single shots etc.
- You must be competent with the handling of your rifle or shotgun. There will be NO learning how to use the firearm this year. It’s is unsafe and slows down the match.
- There will not be any loaner rifles or shotgun from the Club however you may borrow a friend’s (again you have to know how to use it).
Shotgun (with lead birdshot)/Pistol or just Pistol
- See courses of fire – if you don’t have a shotgun you can shoot ust pistol
- Consists of shooting 6 birdshot then pistol.
- Shotgun must be “Tactical Type” – 22 inch barrel maximum.
- Shotgun ammunition MUST be LEAD birdshot – #7 or #8
- RCMP Members – As per RCMP policy, you may use a Detachment shotgun for practice/training purposes. Birdshot will be supplied for all RCMP members who need them but it would be nice if you brought your own.