The board of PCDHFC have adopted guidelines for Range Use during COVID-19 that will be in force when we open later this week. These rules were developed after a visit from WorkSafe BC and in consultation with other clubs as well as based upon the advisories given by our public health authorities. These rules will be posted in every range or can be downloaded here. To aid our range users in complying, we have limited the shooting bays in Range 7 to every second table. As well, we are providing cleaning supplies at every range so that members can wipe down surfaces. We have also again engaged professional cleaning services to clean our public areas and bathrooms on an accelerated schedule.Acknowledging that the club cannot protect its members from all risk, IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE VULNERABLE TO COVID PLEASE STAY HOME.
Limited Opening Range Rules during COVID-19
- Take reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance between anyone not from their household and to respect the space of others.
- If gathered wait at any marker or tape on the floor indicating a distanced space or where indicated by a Range Officer or Club Executive or recognized Volunteer.
- Follow any directional arrow or sign presented that shows where they can walk and stay separated from other members.
- Obey any time limit, capacity limit, waiting line or wait list as directed by Staff.
- Not go anywhere that is blocked off by tape, barrier or no-entry sign, including the interior of the Range 7 Office, the Bullseye Room, the Office Trailer (unless invited), or the Caretaker’s Residence.
Personal Protection and Hygiene
- Bring a facial covering or mask that when directed to by Staff, Club Executive or recognized Volunteer will completely cover the nose and mouth. Any fabric, medical or higher grade mask is acceptable. Those who are without a mask when required may be told to go home.
- Endeavour to use provided cleaning supplies to spray and wipe down any surfaces they have touched before and after they have been used in order to sterilize surfaces that may be touched by others.
- Use only credit / debit cards for transactions at the club to minimize handling of items.
- Not enter the club property if they have symptoms of or diagnosed conditions related to COVID-19 or if they have encountered anyone who has exhibited these conditions within 14 days.
- Not share any items between members not from their own household while at the range.
In addition, Committees will have rules in place to help protect volunteers and staff that place onus on the committees to clean up after themselves and to ensure their activities are adjusted for physical distancing and protection. The Committee guidelines are available here.